NitNOT ECO hypoallergenic* anti-head lice serum
- NitNOT is a professional grade and safe to use serum which has no side effects, contains no harmful chemicals, fragrances or solvents and is the perfect head lice treatment for children.
- 100% non-toxic, hypoallergenic*, and environmentally friendly.
- KILLS all lice, eggs and super lice without damaging the scalp.
- KIND on sensitive skin* and sits on the surface, not absorbed by the skin* UK PROFESSIONAL GRADE FORMULA: This treatment has been used within our UK head lice removal centre with a 100% success rate. Endorsed by professionals – as the best lice treatment on the market.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: Comes in an eco-friendly 200ml easy applicator bottle – cost-effective as one bottle is more than enough to treat the whole family!
- EASY TO APPLY and SIMPLE TO WASH OUT – GREAT ON CURLY, AFRO, THICK & LONG HAIR TOO.
*scientifically proven to be hypoallergenic and is NOT absorbed by the skin.
NitNOT Eco head lice treatment serum is a 100% dimethicone (mineral oil) solution that kills head lice, super lice and eggs, safely and effectively.
It is hypoallergenic and free from perfumes and harmful additives. It works on all stages of head lice as it stops the lice from releasing its bodily fluids, causing almost instant death, it also prevents the eggs from developing.
The shape of the nozzle allows for quick and easy application, and easy-to-follow video instructions which you can view here... https://nitnot.com/instructions/
Not only is NitNOT certified by the government's Medical and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), but it's also the only lice treatment that has been endorsed by The British Association of Professional Nannies. (BAPN)
NitNOT is also the only Eco-friendly certified lice treatment on the market.
Prepare the hair
Ensure that there are no tangles in the hair before treating. On longer hair comb the treatment with a standard comb to avoid tangles.
If scalp still itches for a few days after treatment; it is the saliva in the louse bite that causes itchy skin, the pre-existing bites will take a few days to heal.